IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Suggestion about gaining money

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Suggestion about gaining money   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Money gaining is really hard for the players,that's why some people bargen like,event tickets,and such,the balrog in henesys park is really good,but it is too big of an area so people cannot collect enough money,what i want,is a really small map ,not too small,that only has 1 floor and is good for loot money and it will be good because people keep saying they don't have money and they beg. Gabe,if you dont like this suggestion,please talk to me . Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about gaining money   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 am

Thanks for the suggestions .
Keep em coming Very Happy
I'll let Gabe look at this .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yay   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 am

Thanks for helping =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about gaining money   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:16 am

coolgav wrote:
Money gaining is really hard for the players,that's why some people bargen like,event tickets,and such,the balrog in henesys park is really good,but it is too big of an area so people cannot collect enough money,what i want,is a really small map ,not too small,that only has 1 floor and is good for loot money and it will be good because people keep saying they don't have money and they beg. Gabe,if you dont like this suggestion,please talk to me . Wink

Like a frog park maybe?
I was on a server once who had a frog park, 1 floor, not too big, and only one person could go in.
The frogs dropped froglegs and you could trade those for 1m mesos (I guess, not sure) at an npc ;o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: sdgsdsd   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 am

Rima wrote:
coolgav wrote:

Like a frog park maybe?
I was on a server once who had a frog park, 1 floor, not too big, and only one person could go in.
The frogs dropped froglegs and you could trade those for 1m mesos (I guess, not sure) at an npc ;o
1mil so little lol, its gonna take forver to trade it in O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Rima wrote:
coolgav wrote:

Like a frog park maybe?
NOT like that,i meant you still kill balrogs and you get the money but smaller map
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about gaining money   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 pm

wwe124 wrote:

1mil so little lol, its gonna take forver to trade it in O.o
it doesnt HAVE to be 1m, it could be more or less.

coolgav wrote:

NOT like that,i meant you still kill balrogs and you get the money but smaller map
I'm sorry, its only a suggestion (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about gaining money   Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 am

I think that's a great idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about gaining money   Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Lol, Gabe should add a starter pack is he can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: money gain   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am

umm if anyone has been to the meso map for 500 rbs its barlogs with smaller map just saying o.o so i think its fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about gaining money   

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about gaining money
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1