IdyllicStory

A story without an end.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 In my honest opinion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

DO you agree?
Yes
63%
 63% [ 12 ]
No
37%
 37% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19
 

AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: In my honest opinion.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:44 am

I honestly think we need a server wipe. And I know many of you will disagree and some will agree. But you know this is getting out of hand.

Main reasons :
  • Duping
  • Community & Economy
  • MSI's
  • PVP
Let me explain each,

Duping: There has been excessive duping of event tickets, tets, and even leafs. And nothing is really done about it. Yea you ban some accounts but you miss a lot of the others. Like id you go in fm there are tons of people selling 10, 20, 30 even 100's of event tickets. And honestly, there isn't enough gm events to give reason to all those event tickets. And tets are getting duped now especially the purple one. Like the other day a kid dropped over 50k purple tets. And when the new yellow tets came out. There was already 100s of them being sold. When there was just a recent voting wipe. And I damn well sure know these new people should not being having 1 to 3k leafs, just starting off.

MSI: These we're fun in the beginning but they make the game play so boring now. You should honestly remove them and replace with something else. Also you could just make it so that people can trade 4rb rings in for an msi. Like everyone has an msi. There's just so much msi going around the server now. There's no point in it. Make us earn it You know? It'll keep people more interested in the server

PVP: This aggravates me. PVP should have its own channel. Honestly people are quitting left to right because stupid people come and kill them when they are starting off in this server. I've been going around giving new people mesos just so they can use god-mode while they train. Also pvping in fm? QQ Like yea pvp is fun. Make a channel for it.

Community & Economy: The community is getting smaller everyday. People are bored causes of everything I've stated. Overpriced items, to much good stats so they just leave. Yea private servers are suppose to be easy, but there's a limit to how easy it is. Like its too easy. Just too easy. Once you get msi you pretty much set. And with all the duping people get items way to easy. And they drop and give it out and you never know. The economy in this game is getting out of hand. Like serious hundreds of leafs for a tets, items that are being sold for 200- 300 leafs. And they're all msi items.

To end this: All I'm saying is to restart the server give us a fresh start, make the changes than wipe the server giving everyone new things to do and etc. Even if its a lot of work, you'll get more players, and yes people will leave. But more people will come. It'll be easier for you to catch dupers with all this. Since a new star anyone who has to pro of stuff can be caught, or questioned.

Doing a server wipe or restart will really help this server.

Everyone can QQ me all they want. This is my opinion.

Btw if you disagree I would love to know why.



Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: In my honest opinion.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 am

I get what you mean.
Though the only problem I have with it are not getting contact information from my friends T-T
Other than that, it's all good. Sorta Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: In my honest opinion.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:21 am

I disagree wit you in a way Bear.. I have played this server for months now. When i was a noob i didnt get 20 leafs till i had around 500rbs because i had to sell alot of srb rings. But it was fair and all. Now everyone is starting to jus be pro like beginners who just started 3 days that have 10rbs and all these tets and hitting so dam high in dmg, when it took me tons of rebirths to get a decent damage. Anyways Somehow there must be a way Gabe can view something where he can see who derserves to get wiped completely by viewing logs or anything he might have to help. Because there is others i have known since i started playing that were beginners with me too and have worked ALOT just to get to this point. It all changed after Gabe released the tets. People who have worked legitly shouldn't have to get wiped. In a way, because there is still legit people who messed up and started duping. But its mostly just the people who came after the tetris pieces were released. Tets have changed alot of things.. This is a complete mess. This Wipe will make IdyllicStory lose alot of people.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: In my honest opinion.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:27 am

[VIP] Aids wrote:


PVP: This aggravates me. PVP should have its own channel. Honestly people are quitting left to right because stupid people come and kill them when they are starting off in this server. I've been going around giving new people mesos just so they can use god-mode while they train. Also pvping in fm? QQ Like yea pvp is fun. Make a channel for it.

BINGO. If you can get a code to make no codes work for jail, I'm pretty sure there's a way disable @pvpon in the FM map. Other than that, I agree with Aids. So all the blame goes to all the dupers.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: In my honest opinion.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 pm

scottyC wrote:
[VIP] Aids wrote:


PVP: This aggravates me. PVP should have its own channel. Honestly people are quitting left to right because stupid people come and kill them when they are starting off in this server. I've been going around giving new people mesos just so they can use god-mode while they train. Also pvping in fm? QQ Like yea pvp is fun. Make a channel for it.

BINGO. If you can get a code to make no codes work for jail, I'm pretty sure there's a way disable @pvpon in the FM map. Other than that, I agree with Aids. So all the blame goes to all the dupers.

He could just remove it. (∩_∩)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: In my honest opinion.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Ya think of that when your doing tut agian and doing the crappiest dmg ever
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: In my honest opinion.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Agrees.
Im unsatisfied with the number of Event Tickets these days and the market prices of these.
Butt..
ZOMFG.
WE GONNA TRAIN BACK FROM SQUARE ONEE!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: In my honest opinion.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:56 pm

ripp713 wrote:
I disagree wit you in a way Bear.. I have played this server for months now. When i was a noob i didnt get 20 leafs till i had around 500rbs because i had to sell alot of srb rings. But it was fair and all. Now everyone is starting to jus be pro like beginners who just started 3 days that have 10rbs and all these tets and hitting so dam high in dmg, when it took me tons of rebirths to get a decent damage. Anyways Somehow there must be a way Gabe can view something where he can see who derserves to get wiped completely by viewing logs or anything he might have to help. Because there is others i have known since i started playing that were beginners with me too and have worked ALOT just to get to this point. It all changed after Gabe released the tets. People who have worked legitly shouldn't have to get wiped. In a way, because there is still legit people who messed up and started duping. But its mostly just the people who came after the tetris pieces were released. Tets have changed alot of things.. This is a complete mess. This Wipe will make IdyllicStory lose alot of people.

never knew u can write that much lol
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: In my honest opinion.   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:29 pm

[VIP] Aids wrote:
scottyC wrote:
[VIP] Aids wrote:


PVP: This aggravates me. PVP should have its own channel. Honestly people are quitting left to right because stupid people come and kill them when they are starting off in this server. I've been going around giving new people mesos just so they can use god-mode while they train. Also pvping in fm? QQ Like yea pvp is fun. Make a channel for it.

BINGO. If you can get a code to make no codes work for jail, I'm pretty sure there's a way disable @pvpon in the FM map. Other than that, I agree with Aids. So all the blame goes to all the dupers.

He could just remove it. (∩_∩)

We removed PVP everywhere :O

@Liltrigga
I still remember those days that everyone had like 50-100maple leafs
It was so hard to get a srb ring and i bought my first one from Josh on Alexandra
xx Lexii
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: In my honest opinion.   

Back to top Go down
 
In my honest opinion.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» TERA opinion
» Opinion on Rules / Avis sur Règles
» The Purpose of a Forum (Opinion Piece)
» my collection 1/2 scale HULK has new pants, whats your opinion, better or worse??
» Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Idyllic Discussion-
Jump to: