IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

When i go into CS and out again mount is battleship?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: When i go into CS and out again mount is battleship?   Mon May 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Well, I was just thinking, When i go into the Cash Shop (While i'm on mount) and go out again, I cant jump off my mount becuase it apparently turns into a battleship? Not for me, but my friends told me it looked like I was on a battleship. The thing is, I dont have the battleship skill, so i need to relog to could play again. I was thinking if you could fix this somehow?

Also, When i go into Cash shop or CC while having pets on and effects, they dissapear and i need to re-equip, Could you also try to fix this?

Last edited by Jasqua on Mon May 17, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When i go into CS and out again mount is battleship?   Tue May 18, 2010 5:55 am

If the skill appears in the top right of your screen, you can just desactivate it by right-cliking on it. I think that would be the best solution. There's no solutions if you don't see it,
it means it's glitched. Then just relog and be careful to don't do that again.

Happy Idyllicing!

-Fluxions

Last edited by fluxions on Thu May 20, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When i go into CS and out again mount is battleship?   Wed May 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Okay then, But when i try to click the monster rider icon, nothing happens anyway. >_> So that means it glitched :<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When i go into CS and out again mount is battleship?   Thu May 20, 2010 1:34 am

Then you have 2 choices... Change channel or simply disconnect...
I don't think there's another issue.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When i go into CS and out again mount is battleship?   

Back to top Go down

When i go into CS and out again mount is battleship?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1