IdyllicStory

A story without an end.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 re-open server LUL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darren
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 19

PostSubject: re-open server LUL   Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:13 pm

i'm 19 years old now why tf am i visiting a site i used to use when i was like 12/13 years old, oh well

had a shit ton of fun those years, can't remember half (if not most) of the dumb drama i stirred up every once in a while but it was fun.

lexii i hope everything's going well for you
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:34 am

Darren wrote:
i'm 19 years old now why tf am i visiting a site i used to use when i was like 12/13 years old, oh well

had a shit ton of fun those years, can't remember half (if not most) of the dumb drama i stirred up every once in a while but it was fun.

lexii i hope everything's going well for you

Were you that drunk all the time that you couldnt even remember half the shit that youve done on idyllic?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Darren
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:38 am

Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
i'm 19 years old now why tf am i visiting a site i used to use when i was like 12/13 years old, oh well

had a shit ton of fun those years, can't remember half (if not most) of the dumb drama i stirred up every once in a while but it was fun.

lexii i hope everything's going well for you

Were you that drunk all the time that you couldnt even remember half the shit that youve done on idyllic?

no it's not that lol, i was just really young and it was like 4-6 years ago but oh well. I remember hanging out w/ all the homies back then but uthe dumb stuff i did i don't really remember much. but anyways, pretty surprised that you responded just a day later from this (expected to wait like months before you would see it haha)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:19 am

Darren wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
i'm 19 years old now why tf am i visiting a site i used to use when i was like 12/13 years old, oh well

had a shit ton of fun those years, can't remember half (if not most) of the dumb drama i stirred up every once in a while but it was fun.

lexii i hope everything's going well for you

Were you that drunk all the time that you couldnt even remember half the shit that youve done on idyllic?

no it's not that lol, i was just really young and it was like 4-6 years ago but oh well. I remember hanging out w/ all the homies back then but uthe dumb stuff i did i don't really remember much. but anyways, pretty surprised that you responded just a day later from this (expected to wait like months before you would see it haha)

Haha i still use the email everyday that is connected to this account, plus whenever something happends on the forums i always browser hoping for more :d

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Darren
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:15 am

Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
i'm 19 years old now why tf am i visiting a site i used to use when i was like 12/13 years old, oh well

had a shit ton of fun those years, can't remember half (if not most) of the dumb drama i stirred up every once in a while but it was fun.

lexii i hope everything's going well for you

Were you that drunk all the time that you couldnt even remember half the shit that youve done on idyllic?

no it's not that lol, i was just really young and it was like 4-6 years ago but oh well. I remember hanging out w/ all the homies back then but uthe dumb stuff i did i don't really remember much. but anyways, pretty surprised that you responded just a day later from this (expected to wait like months before you would see it haha)

Haha i still use the email everyday that is connected to this account, plus whenever something happends on the forums i always browser hoping for more :d

would you ever think about opening it back up at some point? i'm not as dumb and know (a bit) of coding since i just completed my first year of college (lol holy crap i'm already a sophomore in college) so i'd be down to help you run it or even help w/ server costs n shit. Idk i feel bad when i'm asking that to you, like i should just give this up but i don't want to since it was so much fun lol. remembering all the kinds of people i met including you was really fun.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:23 am

Darren wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
i'm 19 years old now why tf am i visiting a site i used to use when i was like 12/13 years old, oh well

had a shit ton of fun those years, can't remember half (if not most) of the dumb drama i stirred up every once in a while but it was fun.

lexii i hope everything's going well for you

Were you that drunk all the time that you couldnt even remember half the shit that youve done on idyllic?

no it's not that lol, i was just really young and it was like 4-6 years ago but oh well. I remember hanging out w/ all the homies back then but uthe dumb stuff i did i don't really remember much. but anyways, pretty surprised that you responded just a day later from this (expected to wait like months before you would see it haha)

Haha i still use the email everyday that is connected to this account, plus whenever something happends on the forums i always browser hoping for more :d

would you ever think about opening it back up at some point? i'm not as dumb and know (a bit) of coding since i just completed my first year of college (lol holy crap i'm already a sophomore in college) so i'd be down to help you run it or even help w/ server costs n shit. Idk i feel bad when i'm asking that to you, like i should just give this up but i don't want to since it was so much fun lol. remembering all the kinds of people i met including you was really fun.

It crosses my mind sometimes, then again i remember how busy i am. If i ever open it it wouldnt be for long. Besides, where are we suposted to find people that would be interested in playing it

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Darren
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:19 am

Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
i'm 19 years old now why tf am i visiting a site i used to use when i was like 12/13 years old, oh well

had a shit ton of fun those years, can't remember half (if not most) of the dumb drama i stirred up every once in a while but it was fun.

lexii i hope everything's going well for you

Were you that drunk all the time that you couldnt even remember half the shit that youve done on idyllic?

no it's not that lol, i was just really young and it was like 4-6 years ago but oh well. I remember hanging out w/ all the homies back then but uthe dumb stuff i did i don't really remember much. but anyways, pretty surprised that you responded just a day later from this (expected to wait like months before you would see it haha)

Haha i still use the email everyday that is connected to this account, plus whenever something happends on the forums i always browser hoping for more :d

would you ever think about opening it back up at some point? i'm not as dumb and know (a bit) of coding since i just completed my first year of college (lol holy crap i'm already a sophomore in college) so i'd be down to help you run it or even help w/ server costs n shit. Idk i feel bad when i'm asking that to you, like i should just give this up but i don't want to since it was so much fun lol. remembering all the kinds of people i met including you was really fun.

It crosses my mind sometimes, then again i remember how busy i am. If i ever open it it wouldnt be for long. Besides, where are we suposted to find people that would be interested in playing it

unfortunate Sad  i would love another iteration of idyllic but it's not up to me i suppose lol (my net is complete ass and idk how much that contributes to how well the server runs.i imagine it would make it a lot slower for myself too)

and idk half the fun was watching how big the server got. I remember sometimes idyllic got up to like #17 on gtop at some points, compared to when i first joined it was hovering ~#30-40 if i remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Darren
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:55 pm

also, I always wanted to ask but how was everything back before Idyllic was popular? (aka before things happened like Linnie becoming GM, me joining, Sanders vs Gabe thing) I think i joined in like 2010 or 2011

I was always interested in learning more about idyllic's upbringing i guess, back when Fyre, Victor, StyLe, and Spork were all GM's. i always thought that they were all cool because, well, they were like the first GM's of idyllic and they all just kinda left outta nowhere without saying much iirc.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am

Darren wrote:
also, I always wanted to ask but how was everything back before Idyllic was popular? (aka before things happened like Linnie becoming GM, me joining, Sanders vs Gabe thing) I think i joined in like 2010 or 2011

I was always interested in learning more about idyllic's upbringing i guess, back when Fyre, Victor, StyLe, and Spork were all GM's. i always thought that they were all cool because, well, they were like the first GM's of idyllic and they all just kinda left outta nowhere without saying much iirc.

I think i still have some screenshots somewhere that i will post later. Posting those, i can tell you alittle bit of history but not much since its like a long time ago

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:24 am

Hard to remember when everything was but i still got a few pics












This one cuz linnie was my bud


_________________


Last edited by Lexii on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:58 am

found more!!







Lol at this legendary moment



Notice how gabe only had male GMs? Good thing i came along Very Happy



Finally!



Oh god this dude...






_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Darren
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:13 pm

oh man i forgot about Meaningless too (i think he was on his way out long before i joined too lol)

<3 idyllic had a great run. i wonder what would've happened if Gabe had not walked away and the entire Sanders thing never happened. oh well i guess it's time to put this to rest. I'll keep checking every once in a while but it's kinda hopeless in clinging to the past posts on this forum.

much love lexii, hope life's easy on you.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Darren wrote:
oh man i forgot about Meaningless too (i think he was on his way out long before i joined too lol)

<3 idyllic had a great run. i wonder what would've happened if Gabe had not walked away and the entire Sanders thing never happened. oh well i guess it's time to put this to rest. I'll keep checking every once in a while but it's kinda hopeless in clinging to the past posts on this forum.

much love lexii, hope life's easy on you.

If gabe never went away i wouldve never learned how to code and prob did less wz editing then i did now. I wonder whatve happend if i never even became gm in the first place

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
avatar

Male Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : You wish

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:20 pm

so i was watching tv the other day and i heard this god awful song in the background of some tv ad, "one two one two one two one two"... Nostalgia hit hard.. Jokes aside, I didn't expect the forums to be active (sort of), been too long. hows life?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:35 pm

IcyTouch wrote:
so i was watching tv the other day and i heard this god awful song in the background of some tv ad, "one two one two one two one two"... Nostalgia hit hard.. Jokes aside, I didn't expect the forums to be active (sort of), been too long. hows life?

I remember that music vid of us haha :p lifes busy hows urs

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
IzAw
Forum freak
avatar

Male Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 18
Location : Kent, Washington

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:18 pm

damn.
i love how even after all these years we still have memories of each other.
hell, i joined the server when i was this small, dumb, lost kid in elementary school, and now i'm just this taller, still just as lost kid who starts his senior year of high school tomorrow.
time flies.
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 222
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 22
Location : Duh Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:40 pm

IcyTouch wrote:
so i was watching tv the other day and i heard this god awful song in the background of some tv ad, "one two one two one two one two"... Nostalgia hit hard.. Jokes aside, I didn't expect the forums to be active (sort of), been too long. hows life?

This guy. I miss this guy. bounce
I didn't know they had television where you live!

OT: Great suggestion by the way! It will be a great addition to the server. I think you really should look deeper in the fact of how we could implement this idea in the server and actually make a cool feature out of it, Lexii. The current state of the server is pretty... blunt. Heck, I think we just found a new opportunity in the 'Maplestory private server' market!

If you have any other questions or suggestions please post on the forum, I would love to hear more from you!

Yours sincerely,

Octo
Wanna-be GM of Idyllicstory

PS: Even more nostalgia for anyone who reads this : http://web.archive.org/web/20110701000000*/http://idyllicstory.com

If you haven't noticed, i'm pretty bored atm.
Back to top Go down
Xanom
Noob


Male Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-10-13

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:06 am

This server needs to reopen already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
avatar

Male Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : You wish

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Lexii wrote:
I remember that music vid of us haha :p lifes busy hows urs

Im doing great. In this weird phase in my life where I want time to stop, shits moving too fast lol

Octo wrote:
This guy. I miss this guy.  bounce
I didn't know they had television where you live!

miss you too man <3. We didn't till a few months ago, I even bought my camel a flatscreen

-
@gerry, you'll always remind me of the "are you smarter than a 5th grader" tv show.
Back to top Go down
Rizen
Noob


Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:35 am

wow, i managed to remember my old forum account. none of you know me but this is just so nostalgic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: re-open server LUL   

Back to top Go down
 
re-open server LUL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Open server feedback
» Proclub EU css hvh server now open.
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Just chilling ( open)
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Suggestions-
Jump to: