IdyllicStory

A story without an end.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 KushBunny Godmoding & Vac-hacking in cc1 fm21

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
avatar

Female Posts : 289
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 21
Location : Currently in S'pore

PostSubject: KushBunny Godmoding & Vac-hacking in cc1 fm21   Tue May 22, 2012 10:33 am

Miss Godmode:
Spoiler:
 

Vac Hacking:
Spoiler:
 

Conclusive evidence:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: KushBunny Godmoding & Vac-hacking in cc1 fm21   Tue May 22, 2012 2:05 pm

When will people learn... we cant do anything with this!
You cant see that the person is hacking so why bother posting it here

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
avatar

Female Posts : 289
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 21
Location : Currently in S'pore

PostSubject: Re: KushBunny Godmoding & Vac-hacking in cc1 fm21   Tue May 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Lexii wrote:
When will people learn... we cant do anything with this!
You cant see that the person is hacking so why bother posting it here

His confessions would serve as a rather good proof for now. I was unable to take a video.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: KushBunny Godmoding & Vac-hacking in cc1 fm21   Tue May 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Rebeca1995 wrote:
Lexii wrote:
When will people learn... we cant do anything with this!
You cant see that the person is hacking so why bother posting it here

His confessions would serve as a rather good proof for now. I was unable to take a video.

So any person who says that hes a hacker will be a hacker to you? glad i know that now cause youll be a terrible gm then

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
avatar

Female Posts : 289
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 21
Location : Currently in S'pore

PostSubject: Re: KushBunny Godmoding & Vac-hacking in cc1 fm21   Tue May 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Lexii wrote:
Rebeca1995 wrote:
Lexii wrote:
When will people learn... we cant do anything with this!
You cant see that the person is hacking so why bother posting it here

His confessions would serve as a rather good proof for now. I was unable to take a video.

So any person who says that hes a hacker will be a hacker to you? glad i know that now cause youll be a terrible gm then

Zzz.. Never mind. I believe his already long gone from our server. If he even comes back, and starts fly & swim hacking in the fm again, and vac + miss godmoding again, I'll get a new video recorder and record it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: KushBunny Godmoding & Vac-hacking in cc1 fm21   

Back to top Go down
 
KushBunny Godmoding & Vac-hacking in cc1 fm21
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Report hackers-
Jump to: