IdyllicStory

A story without an end.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Who wants some cake?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Who wants some cake?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Korg
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 452
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm

MEEEEEEEEE, but don't tell my mommy because I may not have candy and stuff (unhealthy). Embarassed

I didn't understand what the paper said. But I like cake.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Korg wrote:
MEEEEEEEEE, but don't tell my mommy because I may not have candy and stuff (unhealthy). Embarassed

I didn't understand what the paper said. But I like cake.

Seriously or are you just playing dumb

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Korg
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 452
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 pm

I was ment to be a little kid. I know what it is. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 222
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 22
Location : Duh Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:00 pm

LOL, thats awesome.
Back to top Go down
scotty_C
Idyllicer


Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 74

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 am

Ooh. I want.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:44 am

scotty_C wrote:
Ooh. I want.

SORRY I ATE IT ALREADY -CRI-

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-06-28
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 am

Why does your cake remind me of a weed brownie? :O
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Jenni
Forum freak
avatar

Female Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere in Yorkshire

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm

I wish you could walk into any store and legally buy "Spacecakes" here in England, ya lucky sod. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Jenni wrote:
I wish you could walk into any store and legally buy "Spacecakes" here in England, ya lucky sod. Exclamation

Come to Holland hun, i wouldve shared it with ya Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Jenni
Forum freak
avatar

Female Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere in Yorkshire

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:51 am

Lexii wrote:
Jenni wrote:
I wish you could walk into any store and legally buy "Spacecakes" here in England, ya lucky sod. Exclamation

Come to Holland hun, i wouldve shared it with ya Wink
Oooh, and some too? ;D
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:23 am

Jenni wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Jenni wrote:
I wish you could walk into any store and legally buy "Spacecakes" here in England, ya lucky sod. Exclamation

Come to Holland hun, i wouldve shared it with ya Wink
Oooh, and some too? ;D

Holy fuck, do you even have to ask Jenni?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Jenni
Forum freak
avatar

Female Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere in Yorkshire

PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:16 am

Lexii wrote:
Jenni wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Jenni wrote:
I wish you could walk into any store and legally buy "Spacecakes" here in England, ya lucky sod. Exclamation

Come to Holland hun, i wouldve shared it with ya Wink
Oooh, and some too? ;D

Holy fuck, do you even have to ask Jenni?
Hell nawww, rhetorical question bubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who wants some cake?   

Back to top Go down
 
Who wants some cake?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Year's Gifts: 2012 Hat and Cake Furniture!
» Anniversary Cake Question
» Build-A-Bear cake pans available at Williams-Sonoma
» COOKIES,ICE CREAM,CAKE,AND LIL' DEBBIES :D edit: TWINKIES TO
» July 20th - Happy Birthday!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Off-Topic :: Pictures-
Jump to: