IdyllicStory

A story without an end.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forum hacked

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 24
Location : -

PostSubject: Forum hacked   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Forum was hacked yesterday and sadly the hacker removed all the accounts
I think i have controll of it now by banning my other account (lexii)
and by ip banning the hacker from the forums
Im so sorry to everyone that worked hard to get whatever amount of posts
Just register again and lets rebuild it as it used to be
For the people who made apps, you dont have to register again just let it stay like this
Ill try to find a way to roll back the forums if its possible so i hope that it will work
For every game master or donator please contact me ingame and tell me your new username
- lexii
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forumn.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Sad to hear :S
but we won't look and do nothing! we can remake this forum, because idyllicstory players have the spirit and love this server. we can do this.
Lexii is working hard for these things and you can appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Sad to hear about it, most important is that you fixed it . Good job.
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
avatar

Male Posts : 222
Join date : 2011-06-22
Age : 22
Location : Duh Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Korg wrote:
Sad to hear :S
but we won't look and do nothing! we can remake this forum, because idyllicstory players have the spirit and love this server. we can do this.
Lexii is working hard for these things and you can appreciate it.

Korg, ily and your a great guy, but, are you serious? o-o
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Wow lol. Even though you banned me from the forums and shit, and probably don't want me posting lol..that sucks it got hacked. There's probably ways to roll it back, you'll probably have to ask though.
Good luck rebuilding.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:57 pm

-Brooke wrote:
Wow lol. Even though you banned me from the forums and shit, and probably don't want me posting lol..that sucks it got hacked. There's probably ways to roll it back, you'll probably have to ask though.
Good luck rebuilding.

There is a way to rollback the forums
But i you need the makers password for it and i didnt make this forum
Ive asked the creator of this forum the password but he said he forgot
Im trying everything i can to get it back to normal

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:51 am

Lexii wrote:
-Brooke wrote:
Wow lol. Even though you banned me from the forums and shit, and probably don't want me posting lol..that sucks it got hacked. There's probably ways to roll it back, you'll probably have to ask though.
Good luck rebuilding.

There is a way to rollback the forums
But i you need the makers password for it and i didnt make this forum
Ive asked the creator of this forum the password but he said he forgot
Im trying everything i can to get it back to normal

Well, good luck c:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 am

Ouch this will take a toll on the server but oh well stuff happens. Gradually the server will recover and rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Lexii wrote:

Ive asked the creator of this forum the password but he said he forgot

Lol, gg Gabe.

Lexii wrote:

Im trying everything i can to get it back to normal

I'm half joking when I say this... Just make a new forum, for the new generation of your server.
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 24
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:56 pm

scotty_C wrote:
Lexii wrote:

Ive asked the creator of this forum the password but he said he forgot

Lol, gg Gabe.

Lexii wrote:

Im trying everything i can to get it back to normal

I'm half joking when I say this... Just make a new forum, for the new generation of your server.

This forum is tomuch worth to me to replace with another one
Ill ask gabe for the password, but he told me before that he forgot his password
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forumn.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Korg wrote:
Sad to hear :S
but we won't look and do nothing! we can remake this forum, because idyllicstory players have the spirit and love this server. we can do this.
Lexii is working hard for these things and you can appreciate it.

HELLYEA!!, We just gonna rebuild it :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forum hacked   

Back to top Go down
 
Forum hacked
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» On Sale-MT forum with .com domain[Romanian forum]
» TOwowCN - Suppot forum 3.3.5
» Forum Skin
» Forum Ranks
» TCI Official Forum Ranking System

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Idyllic Discussion-
Jump to: