IdyllicStory

A story without an end.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Face book mans!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Mon May 16, 2011 11:41 am

Cheese wrote:
Prinny wrote:
Cheese wrote:
just a fellow player from rydah. (; we may have talked a few times in-game. o-o
i lurked forums a lot, so i know about the drama that went on. never participated in any sorta way though.

what was your ign?
check your PMs.

Can I know? are you one of the dykes, or one of the gays.

@jacky Why can't I be here.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Mon May 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Because you're too sexy.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Tue May 17, 2011 12:08 am

Stutterfly wrote:
Cheese wrote:
Prinny wrote:
Cheese wrote:
just a fellow player from rydah. (; we may have talked a few times in-game. o-o
i lurked forums a lot, so i know about the drama that went on. never participated in any sorta way though.

what was your ign?
check your PMs.

Can I know? are you one of the dykes, or one of the gays.
jason already exposed me yesterday on XAT chat soo, oh well. i'm "cheese." i didn't want kimay to bug me in game when i busted her, so i used a fake thing. 8D
i was Date on Rydah. i was a complete nobody to everyone except some Gachapon hoes. so yeah, you probably don't know me. (:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Tue May 17, 2011 12:12 am

I was a gachapon hoe till claire that slut went kaboom.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Tue May 17, 2011 12:26 am

Lool. wait, are you talking about that whole drama between claire and some other guys orr when claire quit?
i kinda miss her, even though she was pretty bitchy at times.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Tue May 17, 2011 1:22 am

No, the whole shit with her bugging my ass. I had ron personally spazz at her for me.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Tue May 17, 2011 5:00 am

i wasn't a gacha hoe, i still know you.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Tue May 17, 2011 5:28 am

What is this I dont even.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject:    Tue May 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Pure bullshit. She's already left this server what more do you want?! Does exposing someone make you feel good? Doubt so. I don't believe nobody ever lie about yourself before.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Tue May 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Actually, she was on last night. And what do you mean "what more do I want?" I obviously already got what I wanted, which was to expose her, that's all. Did I ever insult her? No sir. I have nothing against kimay. All I did was prove that she was faking pictures, if someone was taking your pictures wouldn't you want them to be exposed? Yessir, you would. Yes, I admit that I was a bit bitchy when it came to exposing her out of nowhere, but there aren't a lot of ways one can expose another without making it seem like an insult. And I have seen people lie about themselves before, I even did that when I was like 10. And recheck your last sentence, its a double negative.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Tue May 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Date wrote:
Actually, she was on last night. And what do you mean "what more do I want?" I obviously already got what I wanted, which was to expose her, that's all. Did I ever insult her? No sir. I have nothing against kimay. All I did was prove that she was faking pictures, if someone was taking your pictures wouldn't you want them to be exposed? Yessir, you would. Yes, I admit that I was a bit bitchy when it came to exposing her out of nowhere, but there aren't a lot of ways one can expose another without making it seem like an insult. And I have seen people lie about themselves before, I even did that when I was like 10. And recheck your last sentence, its a double negative.

+1
would read again.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Tue May 17, 2011 11:26 pm

icyman555 wrote:
Pure bullshit. She's already left this server what more do you want?! Does exposing someone make you feel good? Doubt so. I don't believe nobody ever lie about yourself before.

what more do i want? i want people to stop fakin' and using other people's names/personality/pictures. yes, exposing someone does make me feel good. ask yourself, why fake on the internet?

personal issues?
- don't talk to anyone

you're shy?
- don't show your pic/talk to anyone.

you want to pretend to be someone else?
- then you've got problems, mate.

you'd feel pissed if someone took your pic and put it on like a dating site and said you loved gay men, would you not? same scenario.

defending her isn't going to change a thing, it's just saying that you let her do that and you think that there's nothing wrong with it. well buddy, just 'cause you defend her, doesn't make you a hero in her books. she's left, good. end of story. can someone close this thread, now?

also, for your information, it's against the law, it's something called "identity theft."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Wed May 18, 2011 1:02 am

Prinny wrote:
icyman555 wrote:
Pure bullshit. She's already left this server what more do you want?! Does exposing someone make you feel good? Doubt so. I don't believe nobody ever lie about yourself before.

what more do i want? i want people to stop fakin' and using other people's names/personality/pictures. yes, exposing someone does make me feel good. ask yourself, why fake on the internet?

personal issues?
- don't talk to anyone

you're shy?
- don't show your pic/talk to anyone.

you want to pretend to be someone else?
- then you've got problems, mate.

you'd feel pissed if someone took your pic and put it on like a dating site and said you loved gay men, would you not? same scenario.

defending her isn't going to change a thing, it's just saying that you let her do that and you think that there's nothing wrong with it. well buddy, just 'cause you defend her, doesn't make you a hero in her books. she's left, good. end of story. can someone close this thread, now?

also, for your information, it's against the law, it's something called "identity theft."
This is true, but this thread probably shouldn't be closed because it was made so people could share their facebooks.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Wed May 18, 2011 2:06 am

well, out of the 38 messages on this thread, there's about 3 posts that are directed to the topic.

i don't really think there's a point to this thread anymore, but it's your call, you're the GM after all.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Look carefully   Wed May 18, 2011 12:37 pm

I said what more do you want? I never said to anyone. :3 Guilty much? EXPOSED! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Wed May 18, 2011 8:27 pm

icyman555 wrote:
I said what more do you want? I never said to anyone. :3 Guilty much? EXPOSED! Very Happy

you don't really make sense.

also, what am i guilty of?

what am i exposed of?

i don't have anything to hide. so enlighten me with your oh so mighty knowledge.

reminder, don't forget to post proof and evidence of your claim.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Wed May 18, 2011 9:31 pm

icyman555 wrote:
I said what more do you want? I never said to anyone. :3 Guilty much? EXPOSED! Very Happy
You're obviously directing it towards us (Prinny and I.) Who else has anything to do with this whole situation besides kimay who you're defending? If you're talking about us being guilty of exposing kimay and saying that people DO lie about themselves then yes, you would be correct. But it's kind of obvious that we're "guilty." You can't expose us if we were never hiding anything in the first place. (Besides my identity at first until I revealed it later on my own.)
Next time you try acting clever, be sure that what you're trying to prove isn't already obvious to the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Thu May 19, 2011 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: :3   Thu May 19, 2011 10:42 am

Dont make assumptions. :3
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Thu May 19, 2011 5:18 pm

scottyC wrote:
Spoiler:
 

http://www.facebook.com/scottyC408
LOL (Y)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Thu May 19, 2011 8:14 pm

icyman555 wrote:
Dont make assumptions. :3
Okay, did you read my last post at all? I'm not even gonna repeat myself. Re-read please. (:

@scotty: Lolol. My baad, the off-topic thing is my fault. c:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Thu May 19, 2011 9:02 pm

This is so interestinggggggg.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Thu May 19, 2011 9:44 pm

icyman555 wrote:
Dont make assumptions. :3

you still didn't answer my questions.

and it's soooo obvious you're trying to defend her. she seemed like a pretty important person to you.

http://idyllicstory.forumn.org/t2150-i-love-kimay

according to this thread, anyway. ^

you must be furious at us for making her leave.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Nah   Fri May 20, 2011 8:25 am

:3 People come and go. She was a very close friend to me. Yes i am defending her. But i dont really care anymore. :3.


Last edited by icyman555 on Sat May 21, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   Fri May 20, 2011 11:07 am

icyman555 wrote:
:3 People come and go. She was a very close friend to me. Yes i am defending her. But i really care anymore. :3.

ok™
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Face book mans!   

Back to top Go down
 
Face book mans!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» [CLOSED] Win Commando Dom code on Facebook.
» The Face on the Milk Carton "Janie Johnson Series"
» Trollblood Book
» Warhammer Fantasy Rule Book Available Newport Games
» Sunday April 19th Comic Book World!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: