IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

John's Noob-Friendly Get Mesos Quick Guide.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Did this help you earn some quick mesos?
Yes - Thanks for making me rich!
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
No, i made some mesos, but not as quick as i thought i would.
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
Yes, and i should probably go check out your GM application and vote there, too
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
No, I didn't know what I was doing.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: John's Noob-Friendly Get Mesos Quick Guide.   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 am

So there's a new equip you want to get fresh after rebirth, you go to buy it and, SH*T, your out of mesos. Well, here's a guide for you, provided you have the time to complete the necessary tasks to set it into motion.

First, your going to need to be at a level where you can kill Mushmoms quickly, preferably with a single skill attack, but it is not necessary.
Now, here's where the harder part comes in. Provided you haven't spent any NX you've gotten from the easy achievements (Not telling you what; find out for yourself), this should be relatively easy. But if your like most people, you spent that NX on equips to make yourself look snazzy. So go complete a few achievements, or win an Event that rewards NX, and continue to the next step.
Now, your going to need to buy a pet. Preferably a "Brown Kitty," as while looking through, i found them to be the least expensive. Your also going to need to buy a Meso Magnet, so you don't have to go sifting through all those worthless ETC items that there is no need for other than to clutter up your inventory. If you choose, you could also purchase Wing Boots if you dont want to have to walk as much across the screen to collect your mesos.

Now, you're going to need to keep you pet fed, so go to Henesys Market, and buy Pet Food from the NPC that stand near the other side of where you enter from main Henesys.

Finally, you're ready to start earning those mesos. Go to fm10, and equip your pet, meso magnet and, if you bought it, the wing boots. Kill as many Mushmoms as you can, and walk across their scattered remains, and you Pet, (i chose Brown Kitty) will pick out the mesos, earning you around 3 mil every few Mushmoms you kill. Continue this for as long as you want to, or until you reach the desired amount of mesos. This works for other monsters that drop mesos, but i feel that Mushmoms are a good place to start for newbies without any Rebirths.

After about 10-15 minutes of Mushmom-Meso-Whoring, you should have what looks somewhat like this in your inventory:

I hope this works as well for you guys as it did for me.

Good Luck, My fellow IdyllicStory Meso Chasers!

-John

Last edited by AlphaAGENT on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Poll)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's Noob-Friendly Get Mesos Quick Guide.   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's Noob-Friendly Get Mesos Quick Guide.   Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 am

Whoaaa!!! Nice guide!! Itz a John!!!! Lol. Wooooot!!! Time for me to go riiiich!
Thanks my fellow gorilla!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John's Noob-Friendly Get Mesos Quick Guide.   

Back to top Go down

John's Noob-Friendly Get Mesos Quick Guide.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1