IdyllicStory

A story without an end.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Maple Trade System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Maple Trade System   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:58 am

I think the MTS should be put back into the server. The MTS button teleporting to the FM is redundant, considering that we have the command '@go fm'. Also, the MTS will provide us with a new way to use NX cash, and just buying accessories for our character is a rather pointless use.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:07 am

So... what do you do with 1 million NX cash?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:44 am

Exactly! That's why I want the MTS back. So I can put my NX cash to use!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:40 am

smalik wrote:
Exactly! That's why I want the MTS back. So I can put my NX cash to use!

What I was trying to point us is that although you can use up your NX cash, it doesn't mean that other people can use up theirs too.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:52 pm

I don't get what you are trying to say... It's not like the MTS will hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Well let's put it this way.. don't get NX cash if not needed. Besides, there's much more rewarding items than NX cash i.e. Maple Leafs, etc
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:57 am

Well then what do we do with the NX that we already have? You can't exactly choose not to get NX with the new rewards system. And with the MTS, you might even be able to buy Maple Leaves with NX.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:21 am

Personally I wouldn't sell a Maple Leaf for 20000000 NX cash.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:51 am

Why are you trying to turn this into a flame war?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:27 am

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that I'm just pointing out the flaws and most of them are my own personal opinions.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 am

You act like putting the MTS back in is going to destroy your life. And you are still trying to turn this into a flame war.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 am

smalik wrote:
You act like putting the MTS back in is going to destroy your life.

Well that's your opinion, it doesn't have to be a fact. Implementing MTS might be troublesome and I highly doubt that the product are worth the countless hours of effort invested.

smalik wrote:
And you are still trying to turn this into a flame war.

How so? Ironically, you are the one that is starting the flame war, sir. Like I said earlier I'm just pointing out the flaws. If you can't accept other people's opinion then don't bother posting a suggestion when you won't learn that criticism isn't bad.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Intercourse wrote:

Implementing MTS might be troublesome and I highly doubt that the product are worth the countless hours of effort invested.

What countless hours? The MTS was already fully developed in the other repack. Implementing it would take about 10 minutes of copying and pasting files.

Intercourse wrote:

Like I said earlier I'm just pointing out the flaws. If you can't accept other people's opinion then don't bother posting a suggestion when you won't learn that criticism isn't bad.

I never said anything about not accepting other people's opinion, or that criticism isn't bad. I just don't get how putting the MTS back will hurt anyone. It's a feature, not a defect, for heaven's sake. Adding it won't harm anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:12 pm

This arguement is pointless. If I could, I would lock it...


/emocorner
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:57 am

Yeah I'm done here. Apparently it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:26 am

Insult me all you want, it doesn't affect me. I was only making a suggestion. No one asked you to troll.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:58 am

smalik wrote:
Insult me all you want, it doesn't affect me. I was only making a suggestion. No one asked you to troll.
If you want to be insulted, just go to /b/

and he was not trolling, merely stating the obvious. And i agree, nobody would sell maple leaves for NX cash- Its a pointless trade, especially since once you get the NX Items you want, no reason in buying more, correct?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:06 pm

How exactly is this related to the MTS? Honestly, tell me how you will be harmed if the MTS is put back. It was in the original repack for over three weeks and no one said a word about it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 am

smalik wrote:
How exactly is this related to the MTS? Honestly, tell me how you will be harmed if the MTS is put back. It was in the original repack for over three weeks and no one said a word about it.

Because it's not necessary and I don't really see any benefits from this, period.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:42 am

Intercourse wrote:

Because it's not necessary and I don't really see any benefits from this, period.

I didn't ask for pros, I asked for cons.

Try reading next time?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:26 am

smalik wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Because it's not necessary and I don't really see any benefits from this, period.

I didn't ask for pros, I asked for cons.

Try reading next time?

I couldn't see where you mentioned 'PROS ONLY PLOX'.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Intercourse wrote:

I couldn't see where you mentioned 'PROS ONLY PLOX'.

Repeat: CONS ONLY, NO PROS. Should have got the clue from "harmed", like any rational person who can read would have.

Honestly, same mistake twice in a row?

Once more, just to clarify: CONS, NOT PROS
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 pm

smalik wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

I couldn't see where you mentioned 'PROS ONLY PLOX'.

Repeat: CONS ONLY, NO PROS. Should have got the clue from "harmed", like any rational person who can read would have.

Honestly, same mistake twice in a row?

Once more, just to clarify: CONS, NOT PROS

LOL FAIL.

Pros are arguments which aim to promote the issue,
While cons suggest points against it.

GOOD GAME SIR.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:42 am

Intercourse wrote:

LOL FAIL.

Pros are arguments which aim to promote the issue,
While cons suggest points against it.

GOOD GAME SIR.

EXACTLY! I AM ASKING YOU FOR POINTS AGAINST MY ARGUMENT, AND IN SUPPORT OF YOURS!!!!!

God, what a fail.

Same mistake three times in a row? That's just sad.

ONCE MORE: CONS, not pros, and I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. No cons means no support of your argument, which means you are just arguing for the sake of arguing(but of course I already knew that).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:58 am

Quote :
Because it's not necessary and I don't really see any benefits from this, period.

Quote :
nobody would sell maple leaves for NX cash- Its a pointless trade, especially since once you get the NX Items you want, no reason in buying more, correct?

Quote :
there's much more rewarding items than NX cash i.e. Maple Leafs, etc

Try reading next time.

smalik wrote:
you are just arguing for the sake of arguing

And I wonder who started this e-peen waving argument or accusing me starting a flame war by stating the obvious flaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Maple Trade System   

Back to top Go down
 
Maple Trade System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» TFD Round 5 - Maple Valley Short Circuit - Results
» Pre-WotLK System Requirements
» Tau Smart Missile System
» Death Krops for Sale/trade
» SYSTEM-OF-A-DOWN app

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Suggestions-
Jump to: