IdyllicStory

A story without an end.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Banner for Gtop!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm

@_________@


La..La..Laaa.~
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

[FlyingTurdle]Maggiee wrote:
@_________@


La..La..Laaa.~
awsome banner maggie Very Happy i think you should take the slower ver and speed up v95 hair
and btw where am i? D:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 pm


Ughhh ;A;
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:14 pm

iMarkus wrote:
[FlyingTurdle]Maggiee wrote:
@_________@


La..La..Laaa.~
awsome banner maggie Very Happy i think you should take the slower ver and speed up v95 hair
and btw where am i? D:
Well i didnt know you look >_> and made you look completely different..LOL
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 pm

[FlyingTurdle]Maggiee wrote:
iMarkus wrote:
[FlyingTurdle]Maggiee wrote:
@_________@


La..La..Laaa.~
awsome banner maggie Very Happy i think you should take the slower ver and speed up v95 hair
and btw where am i? D:
Well i didnt know you look >_> and made you look completely different..LOL
haha ok so where am i xD?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 pm

iMarkus wrote:
[FlyingTurdle]Maggiee wrote:
iMarkus wrote:
[FlyingTurdle]Maggiee wrote:
@_________@


La..La..Laaa.~
awsome banner maggie Very Happy i think you should take the slower ver and speed up v95 hair
and btw where am i? D:
Well i didnt know you look >_> and made you look completely different..LOL
haha ok so where am i xD?
The one with the caspia and a girl
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 pm

haha wth is caspia? and i mean like in v95 hairs or community?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:48 pm

iMarkus wrote:
haha wth is caspia? and i mean like in v95 hairs or community?
Well community, look was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off and in v95 hair, the one with the brown hair O_o
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:50 pm

ok now ima try find it xD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:51 pm

so im the one who pops out from the right? and the one with the big beanie?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:55 am

Event is ended
Gonna choose the winner soon (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:56 am

iMarkus wrote:
so im the one who pops out from the right? and the one with the big beanie?
LOOOL yerr
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:45 am

Congratulations to the winner!
Event ended

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Banner for Gtop!   

Back to top Go down
 
Banner for Gtop!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» New forum banner required!
» Banner commision
» =TFC= Banner
» New TFC Picture or Banner?
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Idyllic Forum :: Events-
Jump to: