A story without an end.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Delete this if you like; A rant.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Delete this if you like; A rant.   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:32 pm

A rant session to everyone.

To everyone who everyone who comments saying a person is missing information; please shut up. Thank you.

Not every person carries the same information in their head as yours. To say a person is missing information on an application they spent likely a good 2-3 hours planning and writing and reading over is kind of stupid. Perhaps you can think of something they didn't. Fine, don't just tell them their application is flawed.
TELL THEM HOW THE F--- YOU THINK IT'S FLAWED!
Also, no matter how long an application is, you can always seem to think they need more information. You know what, go take a long hard look at your application and add more information. Spreading your stupid note of "NEEDS MORE INFORMATION" Is not necessary. Try comparing your application size to theirs. I'm sure sometimes yours will be shorter than theirs. Take your own comment into thought and make it work.

To the people writing applications and add polls; stop this bulls---ery.

A poll DOES NOT give anything to your damn application. It just makes it look un-professional. The people who hire you do not look at your damn polls and say "HOLY NOODLES! THIS PERSON IS LIKED". No, that would be an extremely stupid way to accept someone. Why? Well, because nearly 85% of people will vote yes because they do not want to be rude, or offend you by voting no.
If you do add a poll, leave it to a simple yes or no... Nobody cares about pie. Nobody cares about cookies, nobody wants anything to do with baked goods in an application. It's silly.

To the people who say in every comment "Good luck getting the position" or "I hope you get the position"

This is just bulls--- in general. Nobody actually hopes someone else gets the GM spot THEY want. Stop this fake f---ing modesty. A GM will not hire you because you support someone else with your stupid modesty crap. If by chance you do in fact think they have a stronger chance of getting hired then you are not fit to be a GM. Have some confidence in yourself and your application. You do not get hired for a job by timidly asking an employee for an application. You get the job by speaking with the manager and being confident in your ability to do the job applied for.

To the people who want colours in an application; F--- you.

Colours can make an application look pretty. It will not change the damn content. Read the damn application and decide if you like it. Not if you want them to put some damn colours in another persons application. If you desire so many damn colours, change your applications colours daily. A person will add colours if they choose to.

To the people who rate applications; this is insanely rude, and therefore you are all complete pains in the ass.

There are two things I would like to tackle in this section; the first being that your ratings are extremely rude. Not every person is as good at writing and thinking of application content as you are. The next thing that I would like to tackle is how f---ing dishonest your ratings are. Honestly. Look through every application you find. There will not be any rating under 5. Why? Two reasons for this.
1. Everyone is modest, trying to be nice, and really damn retarded.
2. You people have no idea how to properly rate an application.
Even if you are being honest when rating, and not afraid to hurt some little kids feelings, this isn't school. So stop grading another persons application. It is not your damn job to do it. Only if requested by the application maker should you give a ranking.

To the people who go off on completely off topic conversations bumping applications with complete bulls---tery; I'm mostly speechless.

Nobody wants to read through your damn replies when they have NOTHING to do with the thread they are being posted in. If you feel a need to go off on your random and utterly pointless conversation; quote the message and send a private message. There are more uses for private messaging than you seem to think.
What makes matters worse is neither Lexi or Gabe seem to give a flying f--- when this does happen. I understand letting the forum members have a couple of messages off topic. However when this gets to be 10 or 20 messages, you two sit around and ignore these messages like they made their own damn topic to bump with freedom. Well f---. It is NOT their topic. Stop them before people need to read through 5 pages to read feedback on the application they actually care about.

To the people who reply with retarded comments like "LOL =D"; If you have nothing productive to add, do not add anything. It is not necessary to brown nose into every thread.

Post count means NOTHING whether you realize your short useless comments are to bump it higher or not is irrelevant. Whether that is in fact your objective or not is irrelevant. You are creating useless spam on the forums that nobody cares about. Every time someone has an unproductive comment to make on something they should have every post of theirs wiped to start their useless spam parade for post count over.

To the people who have been reading this rant saying "I don't do this"; Stop being so f---ing naive.

Almost every person on this forum makes at the very least one useless post daily. However since this is based on GM application rage, I am going to change my statistics a bit. Nearly every person who is active on the forums makes these stupid little posts that give no contribution to the topic at hand, but merely bump that little post counter of theirs. You need to realize you do this and actually try to fix it. A few useless posts are fine, but when you people are repeating someone else in the same damn topic with the same damn advice as another person you are a complete waste of a post. Wasting the persons time, your time, and every other person's time who reads that post of yours. Read every post necessary before giving your little advice. This will make it slightly less trivial, and slightly more useful. I have decided to put the final rant in with this one to test who has a long enough attention span to actually read my rant. At the very least, skim it. On to the final segment. Lastly, to the people who will be replying to my rant; do not bother. I have no interest in what you have to say. So don't reply. If you reply to this topic it is merely proof you fail at reading and reply to crap you have yet to read. Now to cover my little final segment a bit I will go off on one last rawr.

LOOK! I ADDED COLORZ TO MY RANT! IS IT ANY BETTER NAOW!?

NO!!!

This concludes my rant. I hope you have enjoyed. I hope some of you will realize how useless your posts have been. Even if you take nothing home from this. I hope I have entertained you a bit; perhaps my rage rant made you laugh, whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete this if you like; A rant.   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:09 pm

I know i quitted, but this lured me in to type something on behalf of the whole idyllic.

You know what you have rant on, is utter bullshit too.
People has their own personality.
People has their own reasons.
They do not need any rant from other people to consult on them what they did was utter bullshit or whatsoever.
I shall agree or disagree with what you have listed.

Quote :
To everyone who everyone who comments saying a person is missing information; please shut up. Thank you.
Spoiler:

Quote :
To the people writing applications and add polls; stop this bulls---ery.
Spoiler:

Quote :
To the people who say in every comment "Good luck getting the position" or "I hope you get the position"
Spoiler:

Quote :
To the people who want colours in an application; F--- you.
Spoiler:

Quote :
To the people who rate applications; this is insanely rude, and therefore you are all complete pains in the ass.
Spoiler:

Quote :
To the people who go off on completely off topic conversations bumping applications with complete bulls---tery; I'm mostly speechless.
Spoiler:

Quote :
To the people who reply with retarded comments like "LOL =D"; If you have nothing productive to add, do not add anything. It is not necessary to brown nose into every thread.
Spoiler:

Quote :

To the people who have been reading this rant saying "I don't do this"; Stop being so f---ing naive.
Spoiler:

After all this shit that I've produced, here's a last sentence for you.
If you are gonna shit on my head telling that my 700posts were all bullshits too,
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete this if you like; A rant.   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Please note: After this reply I do not plan to reply again.

SnowAkantor, I haven not said that every post active members make is complete spam. I have said nearly every member in this forum has made unproductive posts in the GM application section.
Whether this applies to you or not, I do not care enough to find out. At least I can tell you have read my rant. I congratulate you on having a concentration higher than most other people.

Also; I have not read any spoiler except your last. I don't care what you have to say. Tootles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete this if you like; A rant.   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Ocean wrote:

SnowAkantor, I haven not said that every post active members make is complete spam. I have said nearly every member in this forum has made unproductive posts in the GM application section.
Whether this applies to you or not, I do not care enough to find out. At least I can tell you have read my rant. I congratulate you on having a concentration higher than most other people.

Also; I have not read any spoiler except your last. I don't care what you have to say. Tootles.

Tootles.
It's meant to be a spoiler and see if you are gonna look at it.
Because if you dont think that, you wont look at it.
Thats what Hosts of threads usually does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete this if you like; A rant.   Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 pm

This is just bulls--- in general. Nobody actually hopes someone else gets the GM spot THEY want. Stop this fake f---ing modesty. A GM will not hire you because you support someone else with your stupid modesty crap. If by chance you do in fact think they have a stronger chance of getting hired then you are not fit to be a GM. Have some confidence in yourself and your application. You do not get hired for a job by timidly asking an employee for an application. You get the job by speaking with the manager and being confident in your ability to do the job applied for.

okay maybe none means that they hope some1 to get the position bacause the others want it themself.Then uve missed a kinda big thing.On the most of the apps does a GM have posted saying that.And would they dont mean it bcs they wanna get demoted and get to gm again? Lol answer that plz.

Also there is no laws of a forum.If u dont like that quit this server,make an own and get a forum whit LAWS.Also if none wrote hope u get the position or something or instead wrote: this is the whort app ive ever seen u can never do this u lil bitch.
would u be happy of hearing that as a comment? dont think so.But answer this:

Would the forum be a happy place for ppls to chat and talk about things IF.the foum where a place of flame war and haters?Is that the kind of forum you want?.

And those small pointless posts ur talking about.Have u never posted One of those? on any forum in your life?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete this if you like; A rant.   Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Ocean wrote:

Man why did u even post this thing if u dont care about the answer?,Just for making ppls irritated?.Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete this if you like; A rant.   Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Alot of it is true, actually. Made me "lol".
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 2439

PostSubject: Re: Delete this if you like; A rant.   Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Wrong place to post it
Ill move it to Idyllic discuss if you dont mind
Normaly i would remove it but i think you spent like hours on writing this
Not gonna read everything because i hate/suck at reading

PostSubject: Re: Delete this if you like; A rant.   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 am

the no1 cares about pie or cookies thing makes me laugh. its true whenever i see that it makes me mad. all those losers think ther cute or "funny" for liking pie. yes it is good especially apple but to make it a refrence to sensless stupid humor is idiotic and u mite as well work at disney if u hav that gay sense of humor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delete this if you like; A rant.   

Back to top Go down

Delete this if you like; A rant.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1