IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Canada Eh!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Canada Eh!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Just thought I would clear up some rumours about this amazing country...

Contrary to popular American belief, today nearly 3 out of 10 Canadian households have WORKING TOILETS!

It is ILLEGAL to own a GUN in Canada! However, you are REQUIRED to own a SNOWMOBILE and a HAT WITH WOOLY EARFLAPS under PAIN of DEATH!

In both AMERICA and CANADA, a "bus" is a cheap form of public transport. However, in CANADA, it is also used to transport HORDES OF RABID BABOONS to the SLAUGHTERHOUSE to make POUTINE! Make sure you know which bus is which before boarding!

CANADIANS don't have a PRESIDENT! They have a "PRIME RIB"!

When in Montreal, make friends by asking every passerby "Hey, Frenchy, where's the Eiffel Tower?"

It is ILLEGAL in Canada to use the letter "O" without putting a "U" after it! (As in "Colour" or "Poutine" or "Filthy Whoure")

"French Toast" is neither FRENCH nor TOAST nor involves Canada in ANY WAY!

The average American "Happy Meal" could feed a Canadian family of nine for a MONTH!

In an average month, a CANADIAN makes TEN TIMES what the average AMERICAN makes! However, they are paid in CANADIAN BEAVER PELTS, so in real terms they actually make LESS than their own BEAVERS do!

Every Canadian is given a radioactive MAPLE LEAF TATTOO right on their FOREHEAD so that the EVIL OVERLORDS in ONTARIO can TRACK them! But it's only visible if you're from ONTARIO!

If you go ANYWHERE in the WORLD and say "I'm from CANADA" instead of "I'm from AMERICA" you're 900% less likely to be KILLED!

ALL American CEREAL BOXES are REQUIRED to include facts about CANADA! So if a CANADIAN asks you "What do you know about CANADA?" it is an acceptable response to say "You contain 190mg of SODIUM!"

The province named NEWFOUNDLAND is named NEWFOUNDLAND because Canada LOST IT in the 1960s then found it again only a few months ago. Before that it was called LAND.

CANADIANS are religious and worship CRUSTACIA the LOBSTER GOD!

NO CANADIAN ALIVE will dare tell you the secret of why the CANADIAN NICKEL has the QUEEN on one side and a BEAVER on the other!

Amazing as it sounds, CANADIANS DO NOT EAT THEIR YOUNG!!

CANADIANS eat AMERICAN YOUNG! Keep your children on a leash!

Credits to Bill Young, loads more on his site: http://www.thoughtviper.com/inexob/canada.html

Oh and this is actually true:
According to the United Nations Human Development Index, Canada has got the highest quality of life in the world making it an ideal place to live and raise a family.

cheers santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canada Eh!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:19 pm

I LOVE CANADA! =D (and USA too Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Canada Eh!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Jennisaurus wrote:
It is ILLEGAL in Canada to use the letter "O" without putting a "U" after it! (As in "Colour" or "Poutine" or "Filthy Whoure")

illegal? o.o so if im in school and i forget the u i go to jail?
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forumn.org

PostSubject: Re: Canada Eh!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:34 pm

I think she was joking..
Lmao.

Funny facts. c;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canada Eh!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Nahh you wouldn't Razz
it's just something ppl tend to do i guess c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content