IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My new look >:D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My new look >:D   Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:35 am

What do you guys think of my new look ^_^?

I know it's pink o.o, but it's so cute :3 and it's bunnys.... BUNNYS. xD

Comment please :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new look >:D   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 am

Nonono.

Lol.
It's fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new look >:D   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 am

[GM]Stephanie wrote:
Nonono.

Lol.
It's fine.

You know you like it :d its cuteness, is undeniable x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new look >:D   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:12 am

Denied!
Not welcomed to the Staff Team Cuz this frigging isnt a GM application and im doing this Denied! thing for fun because i actually find this thing pretty decent and your new look is pink and red and i like it so im just spamming types of bullshit so that it looks so long that i will see who would be smart or stupid enough to actually finish reading this part of my message and if you did comment below and say you did and go back to the topic of emeralds new look and did anyone notice this comment doesnt have any commas or fullstops? ;DD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new look >:D   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:45 am

SnowAkantor wrote:
Denied!
Not welcomed to the Staff Team Cuz this frigging isnt a GM application and im doing this Denied! thing for fun because i actually find this thing pretty decent and your new look is pink and red and i like it so im just spamming types of bullshit so that it looks so long that i will see who would be smart or stupid enough to actually finish reading this part of my message and if you did comment below and say you did and go back to the topic of emeralds new look and did anyone notice this comment doesnt have any commas or fullstops? ;DD
L.M.F.A.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new look >:D   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:56 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
Denied!

Roflcopter eug O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new look >:D   Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:53 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
Denied!

Indeed you fail ^_^ I actually read it all btw xD and thanks for for the compliment, or your liking of my outfit o.o lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new look >:D   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:16 am

Very nice emerald! I think I might have to do some edits and post them up here for people to take a look at as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new look >:D   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:24 am

LOL, Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new look >:D   

Back to top Go down

My new look >:D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-