100%
 100% [ 8 ]
Bad Ideas:
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New things   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 am

I have been playing this server for a while, and honestly im getting kind of bored. Theres not much to do here except kill, events and just hang around.
Maybe you guys can add custom monsters or custom jq.

Also guys seriously event prizes should be changed because event tixs,gm scrolls and 10k nx isn't rlly worth it. Most people play private servers to experience new things and frankly speaking u guys are restricting some things. My suggestion is that you guys try to give prizes that players want. Example of good prize: 1st place: An item of players choice. 2nd place leafs or something. 3rd place: maybe gm scroll a players item.

A private server is suppose to be a free and relaxed place. You guys should only worry about hackers and not about players damage, ect.

Also Jq prizes should be changed because, timeless weapons and raven weapons are thing players never going to use.
Last thing is vote prizes because gm scrolls, elemental wands are not thing players want. Maybe they can get 5k nx and 1 vote because rlly? we have to buy nx which most servers don't do. Wz edits should be vote rewards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New things   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:51 am

Prizes:
We should change the prizes up because from what I see, every time I host a event, the players complain that they have enough Event tickets, NX, or GM scrolls.

Item of choice:

I agree. This is a good idea and will cause more players to get active in events.

Good idea. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New things   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 am

Now i think this isnt a major Problem.
Gold and Purple Tetris are out now.
Dropped by monsters..
How about something like event tickets?
Things that are SO rare that an event only offers only ONE.
A GM distributed item ONLY.
I dont know wad the item can be, but i guess it should be stylish to make it earn the position as "The most Rare and Flashy item Available in IdyllicStory"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New things   Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
Now i think this isnt a major Problem.
Gold and Purple Tetris are out now.
Dropped by monsters..
How about something like event tickets?
Things that are SO rare that an event only offers only ONE.
A GM distributed item ONLY.
I dont know wad the item can be, but i guess it should be stylish to make it earn the position as "The most Rare and Flashy item Available in IdyllicStory"

ur right its not a major problem, but it is a problem. People need a better reason to stay then just the events and friends. without good prizes people wont vote and less ppl will do events. That means they MIGHT leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New things   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:34 am

Well i believe that this private server has to have larger goals to attract people. Maybe like a npc that trade the upgraded srb ring for a special feature or equip. Like trading in a upgraded srb ring for a 500 stat glove or something. A server really is pointless when there is nothing to go for. Some people just sit in the fm talking, but a server is to have some sort of challenge and spice that brings the server alive. Maybe making a custom pq which guilds can party up and earn points in the guild statue so there would be more competition. Competition is truly what makes a game fun, thats why many servers have low rates that make the game harder to go by.

~Ryan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New things   Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:05 am

Im nothing but good ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 2439

PostSubject: Re: New things   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 pm

[Mod]Stephanie wrote:
Prizes:
We should change the prizes up because from what I see, every time I host a event, the players complain that they have enough Event tickets, NX, or GM scrolls.

Item of choice:

I agree. This is a good idea and will cause more players to get active in events.

Good idea. (:

They never complain to me about the prizes O-o
@ I normaly give like 2tix/1tix/GM scroll when there are 25+ people joining
So we just need more people
VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE
xx

PostSubject: Re: New things   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:28 pm

[Admin]Lexii wrote:
[Mod]Stephanie wrote:
Prizes:

Item of choice:

Good idea. (:

They never complain to me about the prizes O-o
@ I normaly give like 2tix/1tix/GM scroll when there are 25+ people joining
So we just need more people
VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE
xx

maybe not to u cause u can be scary when pissed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New things   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 am

I think the event tickets are still good, it's just the NX prize that isn't great tbh confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New things   

Back to top Go down

New things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1