IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Big Bag o' Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Big Bag o' Ideas   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 am

Ok! so I'm fairly new to the server clown and I don't expect a lot of people to know me. but anyway, here it goes:

BIG BAG O' IDEAS

Ok, Idea #1:
This ones pretty simple; More mounts. Yeah, I know pretty simple eh? But in any case I think this would be pretty cool, and I mean custom mounts not just any-old-already-been-done-by-another-server maps I mean custom mounts! I mean, how cool would it be too see someone riding a pink bean Very Happy ?

Idea #2:
Another simple one; More tutorial like... well, tutorial. I don't wanna be introduced to Maplestory, I wanna be introduced to Idyllicstory! We all know about controls and how to interact with NPCs but we dont know about this awesome server! An idea:
tell us who the Owner and Co-owner are (Gabe and Oesima respectively).

Idea #3:
This ones a little more advanced than the others; Upgrading the server. Yes I know, the server is already super awesome, I just want to see it's potential come to life! From 62 -> 75 -?> 83. I like the server how it is but I think it'd be more fun to play as an COG or Aran and possibly even an Evan.

Onto #4:
Possibly the most advanced; A new class. I figured to spice things up a bit, we could introduce a new, custom class. I figured I'd give an Idea: The Necromancer. I haven't figured out a skill tree yet but here's what I've got: The necromancer will be a Mage class that branches off of the magician. He controls the undead and Dark-Type Magic. He is a almost complete opposite of the Cleric. Instead of healing people he Drains the life force of monsters (or players in PVP) But the most INCREDIBLE thing hes able to do is summon ANY monster in the game (thats working anyway)

Well Thats all for Big bag o' Ideas #1

~sincerely Nell

P.S. I don't expect you guys to be able to do all of this, I just thought I'd say what I think would make the server a ton more fun and the most unique! I know it'd be a TON of coding but A girl can dream right?

Last edited by carachaa on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a couple of Grammer mistakes.)
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Big Bag o' Ideas   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:41 am

Uhm.. #2 makes me feel like u havnt played the server
#3 and 4 isnt rly possible
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forumn.org

PostSubject: Re: Big Bag o' Ideas   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:34 pm

i like the new mount idea, the tutorial is good, the v62 is good to its almost lagless and the necromancer would be amazing but is kinda imposible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Bag o' Ideas   

Back to top Go down

Big Bag o' Ideas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1